Effective 11 October 2021
1. Acceptance of Terms. You agree to the terms and conditions in these Terms. These Terms constitutes the entire and only agreement between Skyrack Media and you, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of these Terms. Any terms and conditions which you include in any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document are expressly excluded. Any variation of these Terms will be binding on Skyrack Media only if agreed in writing by you and an authorized representative of Skyrack Media.
2. Your Use of the Site. By accessing the Site you agree to not use the Site to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party. The viewing, printing or downloading of any materials from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You may not reproduce in any form or incorporate into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, any materials from the Site, other than for your personal use, but not for resale or redistribution.
4. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable intellectual property and other proprietary rights. Except as stated herein, you are strictly prohibited from the copying, redistribution, use or publication of any part of the Site. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or materials viewed through the Site.
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in these websites. We do not approve or endorse any of these websites. If you decide to access any of these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability. To the extent allowed under applicable law, under no circumstances including, without limitation, its own negligence, shall Skyrack Media or its members, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing our products and services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or inability to use the website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute products and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or (e) any other matter relating to the Site. Some States do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. For residents of New Jersey: nothing herein limits your ability to recover damages or attorneys’ fees where mandated by statute.
7. DMCA Notice and Take-Down Procedures. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can submit a Notice of Claimed Infringement to us by providing the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
Your physical or electronic signature.
– Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
– Identification of where the material is located on the Site, so that we may identify it.
– Your address, telephone number, and email address.
– A statement of your good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
To contact Skyrack Media about a DMCA notice, please email: email@example.com
8. Site Modifications. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content on the Site without notice.